THE GALAXY EXPRESS VIDEO WALL CONTROLLER
The Galaxy Express is the new kid on the block when it comes to Video Wall Processors. It has the same features and functionality as the Galaxy Pro but offers a slightly smaller Quad Core processor for more standard spec solutions. This Galaxy Express processor is still sufficient for many a video wall and offers single or redundant dual power supply systems and it still comes standard with dual Raid1 hard drives.
The Galaxy Express will only stand aside for the bigger Galaxy Pro with Core i7 processor when video wall functionality requirements be¬come so broad that bigger guns are needed.
The benefit of this smaller processor reflects clearly in the bottom line of any Galaxy quotation. Standard video wall functionality is now much more affordable. The controllers are optimised for operation with the latest generation of PCI express graphics and video capture cards. The Galaxy Express can also be used with the Galaxy3X expansion chassis.
The Galaxy3X is a general purpose 9-slot PCIe expansion chassis that can be used with any host PC to expand the number of available PCIe slots.
- 1 to 40 Display channels using the Wall4 graphics card
- 4 to 128 video capture channels using the VideoSD8 or VideoSD4+1 capture cards
- 1 to 32 RGB/HD/DVI capture channels using the DVI-RGB capture cards
- 1 or 2 Galaxy3X expansion chassis providing a maximum of 25 PCI express slots
- Wall Control Software
- 19” 4U Industrial PC chassis
- Dimensions (approx) Length 500mm, Height 177mm, Width 439mm
- Quad Core CPU 2.66 GHz SBC
- 4GB DDR2 system memory
- Express9 PCIe back plane providing 1 x 8 lane slot and 8 x 4 lane slots
- Two 250GB removable SATA hard drives
- One DVD/RW combo drive
- Two Gigabit Ethernet ports
- VGA output. (Can be used as a control screen)
- 500 Watt Redundant PSU or 600 Watt ATX PSU
- Dual cooling fans with removable air filter
- Includes keyboard and mouse
- Windows 7 64bit operating system
2 YEAR WARRANTY WITH THE OPTION TO EXTEND UP TO 5 YEARS