VIA Campus offers advanced collaboration and engagement tools that enhance interactive learning in Education and Corporate Training environments. From any laptop or mobile device, students and teachers can view the main display, edit documents together in real time, share any size file, turn the main display into a digital whiteboard, and more. VIA Campus also lets teachers use e−polling and e−exams to easily and instantly measure how much students are actually learning.
VIA Campus can show up to six user screens on one main display or up to 12 screens on two displays. The solution features iOS mirroring for MacBook, iPad and iPhone and Android mirroring (Lollipop OS 5.0 or newer). Remote students can easily join the class and collaborate in real time with embedded 3rd−party video conferencing and office apps.
- Wireless Connection - Connect wirelessly with your own device. No dongle needed.
- iOS and Android Mirroring - Mirror any content from your Android device on the main display. Mirror Apple MacBooks and iOS devices without the need to download any additional software.
- Multimedia - Share uninterrupted full HD wireless video streaming (up to 1080p60), MP3 files and photos.
- Cloud-Based - Drag and drop files to the Cloud to share instantly with other users.
- Start Collaboration - Click to collaborate through a common display. Multiple users can edit and control what’s happening on the main display at the same time.
- File Sharing - Share files with one or several participants.
- Whiteboard - Annotate, illustrate and edit shared documents with any regular or touch−panel device.
- Enable Control - Give a participant control over a presenter’s MAC® or PC laptop.
- Chat - Send an instant message to another user.
- Web Browser - Open any browser to display content from a Web site.
- View Main Display - View the main display on your own device.
- Third-Party Apps - Support for office and conferencing applications, such as Microsoft Office®, Skype®, GotoMeeting®, Lync®, and WebEx®.
- 4K UHD - Present 4K−UHD content to compatible 4K−UHD displays.
- e-Polling - Conduct surveys of student knowledge and opinion to enhance the learning experience.
- e-Exam - Offer interactive, multimedia tests with instant feedback for students.