THE TOOL FOR “MEETING SMARTER”.
TURN YOUR MEETING TIME FROM A TERRIFIC WASTE OF TIME INTO A TERRIFIC USE OF YOUR TIME.
VIA Collage lets you connect wirelessly, collaborate easily, and engage everyone in the room in the work you're doing. It provides a common platform for all those laptops, smartphones, and tablets in real time on one digital canvas. So things get done right then and there—not afterwards or through email.
VIA is a shared workspace for team collaboration in real time. Anybody who's in the room can help create and edit a common document through their individual devices, then share and save it. Designed to eliminate wasted time, lack of productivity, and distracted attendees in meetings, classrooms, and presentations, VIA is the enemy of inefficient meetings. That's because VIA Collage acts as a collaboration hub so you can:
VIA Collage is a computer with the power to connect any device that people bring to meetings: Mac® or PC laptops, tablets, iOS or Android based smartphones. With VIA you can have a Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) meeting with no problems. You don't waste time with hook-ups, cables or have to call for support. There are no hassles, no fuss, because it's wireless, it's instantaneous—you're connected!
Attendees can work together in the meeting, using VIA Collage's network. VIA is the only system on the market that can simultaneously show six people's screens on a display—or 12, if you employ two displays. All you do is click “Step-in” and your screen is integrated on the main display. And you can save this work in an instant to everyone’s device.
Because everyone can join in with the VIA Collage, there's none of the disengagement that happens in most meetings. Anyone's device screen can go up in front or you can make notes while you're listening, and get work done. Everyone gets to participate. Attendees become active participants—not bored bystanders.
- View Main Display - View the main screen on your own device.
- MultiMedia - Share smooth full motion video (up to 1080p/60), Mp3 files, and photos.
- Start Collaboration - Click to collaborate through a common display with shared apps, using your own laptop. Multiple users can edit and control what's happening on the main display at the same time.
- Cloud - Drag and drop files to the cloud to share instantaneously with everyone in the meeting.
- Whiteboard - Create, annotate, illustrate, review, edit or highlight the current display, as well as capture the main screen on your device for individual mark-up.
- Chat - Send a message to a colleague in the meeting.
- File Transfer - Share a file with one or several collaborators.
- Enable Control - Give a participant control over the presenter's Windows or Mac screen. This is a very unique and powerful feature.
- HDMI Input 1 - Connect any external HDMI source (camera, DVD, Blu-ray™) and bring video into the collaboration process.
- Third Party Apps - Applications/programs reside right on the Collage. You can have word processing programs, spreadsheet programs, presentation software, file transfer software, and much more available to collaborate in. You can even have applications to bring in remote meeting attendees such as Skype®, Go To Meeting®, Lync®, WebEx® and more.
VIA COLLAGE TECHNICAL SPECS: