VSM: VIA Site Management
VIA Site Management (VSM) is a software application that allows an administrator to manage, monitor and make changes to all connected VIA Collage, VIA Connect PRO or VIA Campus gateways.
- VIA Gateway Management — Adds, removes, renames and groups gateways.
- Gateway Configuration — Sets default settings and features to all VIA gateways.
- Status Update — Identifies ON/OFF status of VIA gateways and firmware version running.
- Health Checking — Monitors the CPU usage and HDD level of each gateway.
- Push Updating — Pushes new firmware updates to the configured gateways.
- Free Demo — VSM is free for demo purposes (up to 3 devices to manage).
- Configuration — Sets Defaults/Features
- Status Updates
- Health Checking — Monitors CPU/HDD
- Free Demo for up to 3 Devices
- Audio — N/A