PRODUCT: KRAMER SCALER
CHALLENGE: HOW TO ENSURE PROPER CONTENT RESOLUTION ONVIDEO CONFERENCE INSTALLATIONS
PRODUCT: (EXAMPLE) VP424 HDMI TO HDMI PROSCALE™ DIGITAL SCALER
TYPICAL INSTALLATION EXAMPLE
- A scaler will help with keeping your resolutions constant.
- Especially when the Codec doesn’t support the resolution of the source.
- Typically one would store the EDID from the display on the input of the matrix, this would result in source matching the native output resolution of the display but the VC input for content may not handle this resolution this is the reason for using a scaler.
- To assist your customer not having to always check/change the laptop resolution, would be to install a high quality scaler in front of the video conferencing unit.
- A scaler like the Kramer VP-424.
- “Plug and Pray” becomes “Plug and Play”.