PRODUCT: VIA CONNECT PRO
CHALLENGE: HOW TO UPGRADE VIA CONNECT PRO FIRMWARE
PRODUCT: VIA PRO CONNECT
ORIENTATION: FRONT VIEW/BACK VIEW
TYPICAL INSTALLATION EXAMPLE
DOWNLOADING THE UPGRADE FILE
1. Go to http://www.kramerelectronics.com/support/product_downloads.asp to check for the latest firmware upgrades that are available.
2. Select the type of unit you want to upgrade (Collage or Connect PRO).
3. On the same Web page, enter the serial number of your unit. Once the serial number is approved you will be able to download the upgrade file.
If there was an error in the serial number that was typed, you will be forwarded to the contact
page for further support.
4. Save the downloaded file to a USB drive that is connected to your PC.
UPGRADING YOUR VIA CONNECT PRO
1. Make sure that your unit is connected to a display, powered and booted up in the Connect PRO mode.
2. From your PC or Mac connect to the same wireless network as your Connect PRO unit.
3. Open your Web browser and type the IP address of your unit.
On the top right side of the Web page enter the following:
- In the User Name box, type "su"
- In the Password box, type "supass"
You can now access the Web interface to manage your unit.
4. Click on Utilities on the left menu and then select Update Firmware.
5. Browse your computer to select the correct file downloaded for the VIA Connect PRO and click Upload. The process will start automatically.
7. Upon completion of the process, reboot the unit.