GigaSwitch 8 Truss
The Luminex GigaSwitch 8 Ethernet Switch is a truss mountable device equipped with eight Neutrik Ethercon ports providing 10/ 100/ 1000 Mbps bandwidth.
These ports can be used for connecting PCs, Media servers, Art-Net™ or sACN nodes.
The eight multi-speed ports use standard twisted pair cabling and are ideal for segmenting networks into small, connected SubNets. Each port can support up to 2000 Mbps of throughput in full-duplex mode. This stand-alone GigaSwitch enables the network to use most multimedia and imaging applications concurrently with other user applications without creating bottlenecks.
- Eight 1000 Base-T Gigabit Ethernet ports on Neutrik Ethercon
- Supports Auto-negotiation for 10/100/1000Mbps and Duplex mode
- Supports Auto-MDIX for each port
- Supports Full/Half duplex Transfer mode for 10 and 100Mbps
- Supports fill Duplex transfer mode for 1000Mbps
- Full Wire Speed Reception and Transmission
- Store and Forward switching method
- Supports 4096 absolute MAC adresses
- Side Panel with diagnostic LEDs
- 2 x M10 Inserts (28mm deep) for truss clamp (top, right, bottom)