Sole Distributor of PRO AV and Stage Lighting in South Africa
Electrosonic SA (Pty) Ltd celebrates over 28 years as Southern Africa’s leading distributor of Pro Audio Visual and Live Event products, thanks to our amazing team and the loyal support of our clients!
Electrosonic has three beautiful offices. Two offices, including our Northcliff head office, are based in Johannesburg, South Africa. Our other office is in Durban, and we have representatives in Cape Town.
All offices have comprehensive demonstration rooms equipped with the latest technology, fully equipped workshops and state of the art training facilities. Electrosonic SA strongly supports staff development and growth, thus our workforce is fully skilled with knowledge in the latest technology, to offer our clients world-class service at all times.
WHO DRIVES IT ALL?
Bruce Genricks, CEO of Electrosonic SA, is a man who is driven by his ethics and is passionately precise in all decision making related to the company. Electrosonic SA is always on top of the industry’s latest technological developments, mainly due to Bruce’s broad vision and progressive personality. He attends Integrated Systems Europe (ISE) every year, and personally researches each new product from many angles to ensure that our dealers and customers will get the perfect solution to their needs. As a “boss”, Bruce has an “open door policy” to all the staff. He encourages staff to maintain high standards of integrity and insists on good customer service and ethical business practice. Bruce was the Chairman of SACIA's ProAV Council from 2012 to 2014.
Bruce Genricks is supported by Bruce Schwartz and Yavi Madurai as fellow Directors on the board. This team of diverse personalities all have different areas of strength - business, finance and technical. They challenge and assist Bruce daily to continue pushing Electrosonic SA to new levels.
Bruce Schwartz leads our Live Event Products team with great enthusiasm. His years’ of experience in the industry work in his favour as the team is faced with many interesting challenges on a regular basis. He is active and well-known in the Live Events/Entertainment industry, and served as Chairman for the Technical Production Services Association, TPSA BY SACIA 2015/2016. Bruce is vibey, fast paced and passionate about what he does. No wonder our clients love to deal with him directly.
Yaveneshaa (Yavi) Madurai, our newest member of the team contributes a ”business focus" backed by her MBA in business administration. Yavi has many years’ experience in assisting people with business strategies and has a straightforward, to the point, no nonsense approach to life.
ELECTROSONIC AS DISTRIBUTOR
We import and distribute an extensive range of products from the following brands: RGBlink, MAXHUB, Arec (by Adena), Kramer Electronics, Lumens, Helvar, ProSpectre Professional Displays, NEC Projectors, ZeeVee, Screen International, Martin By HARMAN, Green-GO Communications, Elation Lighting, Portman Custom Lights, Showven, Elite Screens, Litec, Milos Systems, Kinesys, Luminex and CM Entertainment Technologies among others.
Equipment supplied for PRO AV installations:
- Interactive and non-interactive Professional Displays
- Display solutions such as indoor LED Screens, Video walls, Projection screens and Projectors
- Video walls processors & LED controllers,
- Home and Corporate Lighting control
- Distribution of Digital Video and Signage to various displays
- Distribution Amplifiers and Audio / Speakers
- Wireless Collaboration systems
- Room connectivity / room control systems
- Cables & Connectors
- Scalers / Switchers
- Extenders & Repeaters
- Format & Standards converters
- Switchers and Routers
Products supplied for the Live Events / Stage Lighting:
- Vision mixers and seamless switchers and scalers
- Display solutions such as outdoor LED Screens, Video walls, Projection screens and Projectors
- Communications Systems for Live Entertainment/Events
- Intelligent lights / Moving heads
- Lighting Control Desks / Consoles
- Multi-purpose LED lighting fixtures, including LED par can stage lighting
- Switches for expanding AV / Audio / Entertainment IP Network
- Smoke and Haze machines
- Motion Control systems and Hoists for Rigging of Trussing
- Media Servers / Image Mapping equipment
- Aluminium Truss systems and Stage Decks
Our vibrant and dynamic team is the heartbeat that drives our organisation. We believe in investing in our staff through training and development programmes, and the overall well-being of our team is of great importance to us. Apart from in-house training, staff members regularly attend international seminars, formal training and trade shows to learn more about new products, applications and support. Some of our staff obtained their InfoComm CTS certification, an ISO-standard qualification specifically designed to recognize skill and experience in the professional AV industry. Popular trade shows where we annually send company representatives include ISE (Integrated Systems Europe) and Prolight + Sound in Frankfurt, Germany. Once a month we celebrate our unity with a Company Braai when members socialise, play pool and relax after a hard month's work.
At Electrosonic SA we see our Southern Africa clients as the focus of our vision, which is to continuously offer them the latest Live Event and Pro AV products that the world has to offer these industries. We value our client base and the solid business relationships forged over the years. We encourage all our dealers to adhere to professional and industry standards, and we endorse the principles of the Southern African Communications Industry Association (SACIA). In order to assist our clients, we host extensive training programmes in Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban throughout the year.
Electrosonic SA is passionate about assisting its dealers to achieve success in the Live Event products and Pro AV industries. Therefore we offer complete AV Systems design, Theatre & Studio installations, 24/7 Support Helplines, unparalleled warrantees, technical workshops for instant repairs, and on-site technical support.
JOIN OUR VIBE!
Electrosonic SA strives to always ensure that the VALUE we add far exceeds the cost of our products. How, you may ask? We literally have your back 24/7 with technical support for both Pro AV and Live Event products. Yes, we walk the road with our clients! And to add, we equip you with Training, thus the knowledge to stay on top of your game! So why not JOIN OUR VIBE today!
- MAXHUB: Renowned for innovative design, the MAXHUB range's main focus is on LED screens and collaborative interactive display solutions, with industry leading features that are geared toward productivity. MAXHUB’s applications and products are ideal for conferencing, auditoriums, training centres, smart classrooms, huddle spaces and Boardrooms.
- RGBlink: Renowned in the AV industry as a leading manufacturer of video wall processors and LED controllers for professional audio visual applications. Their range includes Mixed Signal variations, Universal Processors and Switching & Scaling equipment.
- Kramer Electronics: Audio & video switchers, distributors, interfaces, control systems, wireless collaboration and presentation solution and digital signage. Kramer has been on the leading edge of Pro AV innovation for over 35 years with end-to-end solutions that blend cutting-edge cloud technologies, advanced software and time-tested hardware.
- ProSpectre Professional Displays: Quality and advanced technology. Professional Displays - Large Screen, 4K UHD Interactive, non-interactive displays, Video walls and Digital Signage software for various vertical markets such as hospitality, retail, education, corporate, control centres, airports/public transport.
- Adena: ADENA Limited is an exclusive distributor of the AREC brand, offering technological marvels such as the RADA HDMI to USB BRIDGE, the Auto-Tracking camera and Lecture capture stations.
- Lumens PTZ Cameras: High quality professional PTZ cameras, document cameras and camera controllers. A full solution for video conferencing, classrooms and distance learning.
- Helvar Lighting control: Home and Corporate lighting control solutions.
- NEC Projectors: NEC offers a variety of quality projectors such as professional desktop, installation, digital, large screen, high-end and interactive ultra-short-throw projectors.
- ZeeVee Digital Video distribution: ZeeVee products are manufactured to distribute digital video and signage to unlimited displays. Distribute HD to Ultra-HD/4K video - Simply and Rapidly. ZeeVee is leading convergence of AV and IP, bringing to market innovative, cost effective and easy to install IP video distribution platforms.
- Elite Screens (projections screens): Elite Screens offer a range of manual and electric/motorised projection screens. Our range is versatile to meet any requirement for residential, commercial, audio visual or entertainment.
- Screen International customised projection screens: Screen International specialises in producing professional and Home Theatre customised to any size requirement.
- GALAXY: The GALAXY PRO range of controllers is a highly expandable and flexible solution for video wall and multi-screen display applications, offering various display configuration possibilities.
- Sierra Video Broadcast Equipment: The most trusted Brand in the Broadcast industry, renowned for High Quality Video and Audio.
- Ceymsa Audiovisual: Concealing system for projectors in the ceiling, Ceymsa’s Cinema Mirror is one of a kind worldwide system because of its quality/price relation.
LIVE EVENT PRODUCTS BRANDS:
- Martin by HARMAN: Rental, Staging, Theatre and Architectural Lighting and Control. Martin Professional is the lighting supplier of choice for lighting designers, rental houses, and installers across the architectural, commercial and entertainment worlds.
- RGBlink: RGBlink is the leading manufacturer of vision mixers, and seamless switchers and scalers, specifically designed for the live events industry.
- Luminex Network Intelligence: Entertainment data distribution equipment for professional lighting, audio and video applications.
- Green-GO Communications Systems: The Green-GO communications system is a Ethernet network based digital intercom system. Users can talk to multiple groups and/or direct to other users.
- Milos Structural Systems: Trussing, Staging Roofs and Decking Solutions. Milos is a part of Area Four Industries group, now the world’s largest aluminium trussing and staging manufacturer.
- LITEC designs and manufactures bespoke and standard aluminium truss systems for entertainment, corporate, film and TV, concert touring, theme park and architectural applications.
- CM-ET (Columbus McKinnon Entertainment Technologies): CM-ET electric chain motors, ratchet hoists, chain and rigging products are recognized in venues throughout the world .
- ETC: A global leader in the manufacturing of lighting and rigging technology, with products popular in small and large venues such as theatres, churches, restaurants, hotels, schools, television studios, casinos, theme parks and opera houses.
- Kinesys: Specialising in the design, build and installation of motion control systems for the entertainment industry. In-house facilities include hardware and software design, product design and system integration.
- Electron: Manufacturer of technologically advanced lighting management and control systems for the entertainment and architectural industries.
- VERSA-LIGHT: A product of Electrosonic SA, offering quality LED products for the Rental, Staging and installation industries.
- Elation Lighting: Product solutions specifically designed for Theatrical and Concert Stage, Rental / Production, Studio/Broadcast, House of Worship, Corporate AV, Exhibitions, Night Clubs / Leisure, Theme Parks and Cruise Ships.
- Portman Custom Lights: Manufacturer of high quality, beautiful decorative stage lighting. Their range includes the P1 Retro Lamp, P2 Hexaline and P3 Pixel.
- The Snap: SNAP is a novel truss tool that revolutionises the attachment and organisation of cables and sockets within truss designs.
- Showven Technology: Extremely popular with concerts and staging events, the Sparkular is a revolutionary gunpowder-free stage fountain special effects device.
Electrosonic SA is a member of SACIA.
Contact us for more info on our AV Products & Stage Lighting
Posted in About us