KDS−8 is a high−performance, zero latency, 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) video streaming transceiver for streaming via Ethernet over copper cable. KDS−8 can be set as either an encoder or decoder. As an encoder, it encodes and streams the HDMI input along with IR, RS−232, and analog audio, over an IP network. As a decoder, it receives the encoded signal and decodes it for output.
- User configured as encoder or decoder
- Max resolution — 4K@60Hz (4:4:4)
- Fully standard and compliant SDVoE codec.
- Streaming Support — Multicast, Unicast, RTP over RTSP
- Powered by the network (PoE)
- Video wall and multiview support