NEC’s U321H is a 3200-lumen ultra short throw projector that packs a multitude of features while delivering an extremely short throw distance for education and corporate applications.
A complete interactive projector solution can be created using the optional NP04Wi interactive system (dual pens) with auto calibration. With its ability to be mounted to the wall directly above the screen on which it projects, this model helps eliminate the shadows and glare typically found with standard projection systems.
The U321H includes a powerful 8W speaker, closed captioning and RJ-45 for remote management over a network, and its input panel includes dual HDMI, VGA.
- Ultra short throw lens (0.25:1 throw ratio) helps eliminate shadows on the screen along with projected light in the presenter’s eyes created by traditional front projection systems
- Comprehensive input/output panel, including dual HDMI, VGA
- ECO Mode™ technology helps extend lamp life and lowers power consumption
- Vertical Keystone adjustment ensures the image will fill the screen every time
- Remote monitoring and control of projector over network saves IT employee time and reduces costs related to projector operation
- Optional interactive system (dual pens) with auto calibration allows for annotation and collaboration on a whiteboard locally or via web meetings
- Available as a bundle with one widescreen ultra short throw projector and NP04WK1 wall mount kit (NP-U321H-WK)
- Available as a bundle with one widescreen ultra short throw projector, NP04Wi interactive module and dual stylus pens, and NP04WK1 wall mount kit (NP-U321Hi-WK)Available as a bundle with one widescreen ultra short throw projector, NP04Wi interactive module and dual stylus pens, NP01TM touch module and NP04WK1 wall mount kit (NP-U321Hi-TM)