A pre-configured ethernet switch designed for professional AV solutions, perfect for touring and live events.
The GigaCore 16RFO is a unit designed without compromises, specifically with touring application in mind and with the feedback of key industry players. The unit comes with all the advanced functionalities of the GigaCore Ethernet switches range, in a fully touring oriented package. The 2U high device offers rugged optical connectors options such as OpticalCon, installable at the front or the rear of the unit, making a very flexible solution. Full backup on power supply is available, bringing true redundancy at power level. Front end display, rugged connectors, and the easiest managed switch interface available on the market, make this product the ideal companion for a stressless tour!
- Tailored for AV industry - Pre-configured settings that are common in the AV industry, such as QoS and IGMP snooping.
- Easy set-up with front display - Easy group function with pre-configured VLAN’s for a quick set-up (without IT knowledge).
- Touring approved - Metal housing and ruggedized Ethercon and OpticalCon connectors, ideal for touring and live events.
- Converged networking - Transfer multiple protocols (Dante™, RAVENNA/AES67®, ArtNet, MANet 1&2, sACN,Q-LAN …)
- Ultimate link redundancy - RlinkX redundancy protocol automatically takes over signal in milliseconds in case of a link failure.
- PoE+ (optional) - Don’t worry about power plugs anymore. PoE+ powers-up all compatible devices within the network.
Built-in Redundant Power Supply.
The GigaCore 16RFO has an internal redundant power supply for ultimate redundancy on power level (and PoE). If for some reason the main power supply fails, the redundant supply keeps your system up and running.
The ultimate touring companion with rugged Fiber.
The GigaCore 16RFO has four slots for rugged Fiber connectors (option between Neutrik of Fiberfox) for long distance coverage. So when harsh environments such as tours and live events are your daily life, the GigaCore 16RFO is likely to become your best friend you can always rely on.
- Most suitable applications: Touring and live events
- RLinkX (Link redundancy): Yes
- Groups (VLAN segmentation): Yes
- MultiLinkX (Link aggregation): Yes
- Profile manager: Yes
- Memory: 4Mb
- MAC address table:
- Address learning / Aging: Self learning, Auto aging
- Switching throughput: 32Gbps
- IGMP support: Yes (V1/V2/V3)
- IGMP snooping: Yes, enabled by default
- Port sensing: Auto negotiation
- Auto crossover: MDI / MDIX
- Auto sensing: Full or Half Duplex (Gigabit is Full Duplex)
- Ethernet connectivity: 12 x Shielded Neutrik Ethercon connectors
- Fiber connectivity: 4 x slot for rugged fiber connectors
- Ethernet port speed: 1Gbps
- Serial: 1 x serial RJ45 console port