The GigaCore 16Xt is a Gigabit Ethernet switch designed to cope with the most demanding lighting and AV installations. Managed through an intuitive web interface, the unit can also be configured from the front end display, making this switch a hassle-free solution for your everyday job.
Four SFP cages also offer users to create complex network topologies over fiber link, such as mesh or ring. Additional available options makes the GigaCore 16Xt one of the most secured system of the industry.
- Tailored for AV industry - Pre-configured settings that are common in the AV industry, such as QoS and IGMP snooping.
- Easy set-up with front display - Easy group function with pre-configured VLAN’s for a quick set-up (without IT knowledge).
- Touring approved - Metal housing and ruggedized Ethercon connectors, ideal for touring and live events.
- Converged networking - Transfer multiple protocols (Dante™, RAVENNA/AES67®, ArtNet, MANet 1&2, sACN,Q-LAN …)
- Ultimate link redundancy - RlinkX redundancy protocol automatically takes over signal in milliseconds in case of a link failure.
- PoE+ (optional) - Don’t worry about power plugs anymore. PoE+ powers-up all compatible devices within the network.
Optional: Redundant Power Supply Unit (RPSU)
Connect the GigaCore 16Xt to a GigaCore RPSU for ultimate redundancy, even on power level (and PoE). If for some reason the built-in power supply fails, the RPSU keeps your system up and running.
- Most suitable applications: Touring and live events
- RLinkX (Link redundancy): Yes
- Groups (VLAN segmentation): Yes
- MultiLinkX (Link aggregation): Yes
- Profile manager: Yes
- Memory: 4Mb
- MAC address table:
- Address learning / Aging: Self learning, Auto aging
- Switching throughput: 32Gbps
- IGMP support: Yes (V1/V2/V3)
- IGMP snooping: Yes, enabled by default
- Port sensing: Auto negotiation
- Auto crossover: MDI / MDIX
- Auto sensing: Full or Half Duplex (Gigabit is Full Duplex)
- Ethernet connectivity: 12 x Shielded Neutrik Ethercon connectors
- Fiber connectivity: 4 x SFP cages
- Ethernet port speed: 1Gbps
- Serial: 1 x serial RJ45 console port