Posted in About us
Electrosonic SA (Pty) Ltd celebrates over 25 years as Southern Africa’s leading distributor of Pro Audio Visual and Live Event products, thanks to our amazing team and the loyal support of our clients!
Electrosonic has three beautiful offices. Two offices, including our Northcliff head office, are based in Johannesburg, South Africa. Our other office is in Durban, and we have representatives in Cape Town.
All offices have comprehensive demonstration rooms equipped with the latest technology, fully equipped workshops and state of the art training facilities. Electrosonic SA strongly supports staff development and growth, thus our workforce is fully skilled with knowledge in the latest technology, to offer our clients world-class service at all times.
WHO DRIVES IT ALL?
Bruce Genricks, CEO of Electrosonic SA, is a man who is driven by his ethics and is passionately precise in all decision making related to the company. Electrosonic SA is always on top of the industry’s latest technological developments, mainly due to Bruce’s broad vision and progressive personality. He personally researches each new product from many angles to ensure that our dealers and customers will get the perfect solution to their needs. As a “boss”, Bruce has an “open door policy” to all the staff. He encourages staff to maintain high standards of integrity and insists on good customer service and ethical business practice. Bruce was the Chairman of SACIA's ProAV Council from 2012 to 2014.
Bruce is supported by Eugene Coetzee, Bruce Schwartz, Dawid Smit and Yavi Madurai as fellow Directors on the board. This team of diverse personalities all have different areas of strength - business, finance and technical. They challenge and assist Bruce daily to continue pushing Electrosonic SA to new levels.
Eugene Coetzee is definitely our Guru with AV System design and successfully leads the Kramer team with his desire to put our customers first. Technical by nature, he is always willing to assist with advice when needed and is hands on when it comes to all Kramer matters.
Bruce Schwartz leads our Live Event Products team with great enthusiasm. His years’ of experience in the industry work in his favour as the team is faced with many interesting challenges on a regular basis. He is active and well-known in the Live Events/Entertainment industry, and served as Chairman for the Technical Production Services Association, TPSA BY SACIA 2015/2016. Bruce is vibey, fast paced and passionate about what he does. No wonder our clients love to deal with him directly.
Dawid Smit, our Financial Director is the one who keeps a firm grasp on all financial matters in the company. Nothing slips past Dawid with his detail-orientated approach to money matters. He will check you and check himself many times before proceeding with anything.
Yaveneshaa (Yavi) Madurai, our newest member of the team contributes a ”business focus" backed by her MBA in business administration. Yavi has many years’ experience in assisting people with business strategies and has a straightforward, to the point, no nonsense approach to life.
ELECTROSONIC AS DISTRIBUTOR
We import and distribute an extensive range of products from the following brands: Kramer Electronics, Sierra Video, ProSpectre, NEC Projectors, GALAXY, ZeeVee, Martin Professional, Elite Screens, Litec, Milos Systems, Kinesys, Luminex, CM Entertainment Technologies, Electron and ETC, among others.
Equipment supplied for PRO AV installations:
- Display solutions such as Video walls, Screens and Projectors
- Video walls processors
- Professional Displays (Digital Signage, Control rooms, Video conferencing, Training/Education, Collaboration environments)
- Home and Corporate Lighting control
- Distribution of Digital Video and Signage to various displays
- Distribution Amplifiers and Audio / Speakers
- Wireless Collaboration systems
- Room connectivity / room control systems
- Cables & Connectors
- Scalers / Switchers
- Extenders & Repeaters
- Format & Standards converters
- Switchers and Routers
Products supplied for the Live Events / Stage Lighting:
- Lighting fixtures
- Dimming and Switching
- Switches for expanding AV / Audio / Entertainment IP Network
- Intelligent lights / Moving heads
- Lighting Control Desks / Consoles
- Smoke and Haze machines
- Motion Control systems and Hoists for Rigging of Trussing
- Media Servers / Image Mapping equipment
- Aluminium Truss systems and Stage Decks
Our vibrant and dynamic team is the heartbeat that drives our organisation. We believe in investing in our staff through training and development programmes, and the overall well-being of our team is of great importance to us. Apart from in-house training, staff members regularly attend international seminars, formal training and trade shows to learn more about new products, applications and support. Some of our staff obtained their InfoComm CTS certification, an ISO-standard qualification specifically designed to recognize skill and experience in the professional AV industry. Popular trade shows where we annually send company representatives include ISE (Integrated Systems Europe) and Prolight + Sound in Frankfurt, Germany. Once a month we celebrate our unity with a Company Braai when members socialise, play pool and relax after a hard month's work.
At Electrosonic SA we see our Southern Africa clients as the focus of our vision, which is to continuously offer them the latest Live Event and Pro AV products that the world has to offer these industries. We value our client base and the solid business relationships forged over the years. We encourage all our dealers to adhere to professional and industry standards, and we endorse the principles of the Southern African Communications Industry Association (SACIA). In order to assist our clients, we host extensive training programmes in Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban throughout the year.
Electrosonic SA is passionate about assisting its dealers to achieve success in the Live Event products and Pro AV industries. Therefore we offer complete AV Systems design, Theatre & Studio installations, 24/7 Support Helplines, unparalleled warrantees, technical workshops for instant repairs, and on-site technical support.
JOIN OUR VIBE!
Electrosonic SA strives to always ensure that the VALUE we add far exceeds the cost of our products. How, you may ask? We literally have your back 24/7 with technical support for both Pro AV and Live Event products. Yes, we walk the road with our clients! And to add, we equip you with Training, thus the knowledge to stay on top of your game! So why not JOIN OUR VIBE today!
- Kramer Electronics: Audio & video switchers, distributors, interfaces, control systems, wireless collaboration and presentation solution and digital signage. Kramer has been on the leading edge of Pro AV innovation for over 35 years with end-to-end solutions that blend cutting-edge cloud technologies, advanced software and time-tested hardware.
- ProSpectre Professional Displays: Quality and advanced technology. Professional Displays - Large Screen, 4K UHD Interactive, Video walls and Digital Signage for various vertical markets such as hospitality, retail, education, corporate, control centres, airports/public transport.
- Galaxy Video wall controllers: The GALAXY PRO range of controllers is a highly expandable and flexible solution for video wall and multi-screen display applications, offering various display configuration possibilities.
- Sierra Video Broadcast equipment: Video and audio equipment for broadcast, post-production, presentation and professional video.
- Lumens PTZ Cameras: High quality professional PTZ cameras, document cameras and camera controllers. A full solution for video conferencing, classrooms and distance learning.
- Helvar Lighting control: Home and Corporate lighting control solutions.
- NEC Projectors: NEC offers a variety of quality projectors such as professional desktop, installation, digital, large screen, high-end and interactive ultra-short-throw projectors.
- ZeeVee Digital Video distribution: ZeeVee products are manufactured to distribute digital video and signage to unlimited displays. Distribute HD to Ultra-HD/4K video - Simply and Rapidly. ZeeVee is leading convergence of AV and IP, bringing to market innovative, cost effective and easy to install IP video distribution platforms.
- Elite Screens (projections screens): Elite Screens offer a range of manual and electric/motorised projection screens. Our range is versatile to meet any requirement for residential, commercial, audio visual or entertainment.
- Screen International customised projection screens: Screen International specialises in producing professional and Home Theatre customised to any size requirement.
LIVE EVENT PRODUCTS BRANDS:
- Martin by HARMAN: Rental, Staging, Theatre and Architectural Lighting and Control. Martin Professional is the lighting supplier of choice for lighting designers, rental houses, and installers across the architectural, commercial and entertainment worlds.
- Luminex Network Intelligence: Entertainment data distribution equipment for professional lighting, audio and video applications.
- Milos Structural Systems: Trussing, Staging Roofs and Decking Solutions. Milos is a part of Area Four Industries group, now the world’s largest aluminium trussing and staging manufacturer.
- LITEC designs and manufactures bespoke and standard aluminium truss systems for entertainment, corporate, film and TV, concert touring, theme park and architectural applications.
- CM-ET (Columbus McKinnon Entertainment Technologies): CM-ET electric chain motors, ratchet hoists, chain and rigging products are recognized in venues throughout the world .
- ETC: A global leader in the manufacturing of lighting and rigging technology, with products popular in small and large venues such as theatres, churches, restaurants, hotels, schools, television studios, casinos, theme parks and opera houses.
- Kinesys: Specialising in the design, build and installation of motion control systems for the entertainment industry. In-house facilities include hardware and software design, product design and system integration.
- Electron: Manufacturer of technologically advanced lighting management and control systems for the entertainment and architectural industries.
- VERSA-LIGHT: A product of Electrosonic SA, offering quality LED products for the Rental, Staging and installation industries.
Electrosonic SA is a member of SACIA.
Contact us for more info on our AV Products & Stage Lighting
Posted in About us
Committed to ethical business practice.
Electrosonic SA encourages all our dealers to adhere to professional and industry standards, and we endorse the principles of the Southern African Communications Industry Association (SACIA).
The Southern African Communications Industries Association is a not for profit Trade Association registered as a Section 21 company in South Africa. It is specifically designed to promote the adoption of professional standards and ethical business practice in the communications industry throughout Southern Africa. It seeks to further the interests of members through partnership and representation on a range of issues. Primary activities include Market Research & Intelligence Services, Networking activities, and the development of training and skills development programmes. SACIA works in close cooperation with InfoComm International and the IABM (International Association of Broadcasting Manufacturers) to stimulate the development of our industry on an international basis.
The Association is a member-driven organization. It is governed by a Board of Directors elected by the members, with an Executive Director and support staff appointed to manage association activities. Current Board members are Wynand Langenhoven (chairman), Bruce Genricks, Elaine Shellard, Sobi Mokholo, Paul Fraser, Gavin Olivier and Kevan Jones (Executive Director).
CLICK HERE for more info about SACIA.
Posted in About us
Download the BEE Certificate in PDF format.
We take a pro-active approach to ensure continuous development.
Posted in About us