Media Station LS-200
Capture Up to 2 Video Sources at the Same Time
LS-200 supports capturing up to 2 video sources through HDMI / VGA/ RJ45 interfaces* at the same time, it is compatible with network cameras, laptops, PCs, digital microscopes, wireless microphones etc. With audio support, LS-200 can mix audio via HDMI, 3.5mm stereo and AREC wireless microphone.
- Up to 2 Full HD Video Sources Capturing, Mixing, Switching, Recording and Live Streaming
- HDMI, VGA, RJ-45 and Streaming Inputs
- AREC Online Director: Easily Add Background Images, Overlays and Change Video Layouts in Video Making
- Broadcast Your Mixed Video to up to 2 Platforms Simultaneously
- Up to 2-inputs Sources Capturing and 3-channel Recording Video Outputs
- Built-In Video Manager: Remote Management
- Available APIs for Software Server Integration
Touch-Friendly On-Screen Graphical User Interface
With a compatible interactive display and built-in a touch-friendly graphical user interface (GUI)*, LS-200 allows users to start or stop recording/streaming, change recording layouts, and playback videos with easier control. LS-200 also provides control buttons on the front of machine.
*The on-screen GUI supports mouse device control through USB connection.
Flexible 2-Channel-In and 3 Recording Video Files Design
AREC LS-200 supports up to 2-input sources capturing and up to 3 recording video outputs. Users can choose mixed recording mode or mixed plus original sources mode respectively. The mixed plus original sources recording mode provides 1 mixed video and 2 individual synchronized source videos for flexible use.
Built-in Hard Drive Storage & Backup
LS-200 allows saving recording videos on the internal 1TB hard drive. To increase security, LS-300 can automatically backup/upload recordings to AREC MediaCenter, FTP, SFTP, Opencast, Panopto, and Kaltura.
Remote Management. Simple to Integrate
With the built-in Video Manager, videos stored in the AREC Media Station can be managed remotely. Designed to work in network environment, AREC Media Station has an HTTP API that provides access to many functions in Media Station. All of the video content, metadata, and thumbnail can be delivered seamlessly for the server software integration.