Kramer Ad Hoc Training
Electrosonic prides itself on Ad hoc training which is tailored to meet the specific needs of the staff being trained.
Please schedule a training session with Viljoen Lambrecht for all specific Kramer related training, whether technical, product or sales training, and Shaun Trusler for all Kramer Control and Programming training.
Training sessions will be scheduled either for one on one specific needs, or for small groups.
BENEFITS OF AD HOC TRAINING
- Helps user efficiency, for example using short-cuts.
- Helps ensure system efficiency and creates best practice.
- Ensures consistent user practice in your organisation.
- Shows best practice, for example when dealing with common problems users come across.
- Refreshes skills.
- Opportunity to learn about new functionality and product offerings.
The AD HOC courses are aimed at:
- All AV Managers, Pre sales staff and technical staff.
- New staff
Training will be done at Electrosonic training facilities for free or should the customer need a specific location, a quote can be worked out for travel.
The duration of the ad hoc training is flexible.
The content of the training is determined through discussions between the staff being trained and their managers.