IP PTZ Camera with NDI
The Lumens™ VC-A50PN HD Pan/Tilt/Zoom (PTZ) IP camera is equipped with a professional 1/2.8 inch image sensor with Full HD 1080p output at 60 fps. It's powered by Power over Ethernet (PoE), an economical and easy integration solution. The superior 20x optical zoom lens, excellent white balance, and exposure mode delivers a clear image, even in low light or the extreme contrast of brightness and darkness in a lecture hall.
The VC-A50PN has Ethernet, HDMI, and 3G-SDI outputs that are simultaneously active. It supports live broadcasting with MJPEG, H.264 / SVC format with latency of less than 120ms. The camera covers wide shooting angles and achieves high-speed, quiet, and precise positioning with smooth PTZ operations.
The VC-A50PN is an applicable solution for lecture recording, videoconferencing, and live broadcasting applications
- Full HD 1080p signal output format with a high frame rate of 60 fps
- 20x optical zoom
- Supports live broadcasting (MJPEG, H.264 supports SVC)
- Supports Power Over Ethernet (PoE)
- Supports NDI technology for NDI-based video production
- Supports SRT (Secure Reliable Transport) protocol that optimizes streaming performance
- Ethernet low latency ( < 120 ms)
- Ethernet, HDMI, and 3G-SDI synchronous image outputs
- Maximum horizontal/vertical speed of rotation:120 degrees/second
- Audio input supports AAC encoding with 44.1/48 K sampling frequency